Exit

View pod menu option disappeared

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2010 Feb 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using TCS 1 RoboHelp 7 HTML.

I have not found any discussions that address this particular problem and I cannot find anything to help me in Help. All of my pods disappeared as I was working in RoboHelp and my View pod option disappeared in my View menu. I shut down RoboHelp and even rebooted my pc. I then had one pod (Project Manager) visible across the entire screen. After seeing the discussion about Loading the Default Environment, I tried that and it worked. However, I still do not have a View pods option. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why this happened and how to fix it? I also don't see how to lock the pods in place. Very much appreciate suggestions.

This is what I am seeing:

view_menu.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem.  See resolution in http://forums.adobe.com/message/2668891, thanks to Peter.

Gina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp HTML 7

I reloaded the default environment twice but I still do not have a View Pods option. I can only see the default pods and do not have the ability to view any of the others. Does anyone know how I can restore the View --> Pods option? I have been working with the default options only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You probably need to reset the menu. To reset the menu, right-click the menu area and choose Customize. From the Toolbars tab, select the Menu Bar and click Reset...

tmp1.PNG

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was an easy fix for something I have been struggling with for months.

Many thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp