Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

<urgent> Issue while attaching the docs/pdfs to the user.

Former Community Member

Hi Experts,

I am attaching the docs to form/guide in the workspace and submititng the form to the next level approval.
But the problem here the attachments are not coming to next user.Actalluy the attachment tab is coming and  disappearing
suddenly when the next user opens the form in the workspace.

At workbench we are getting attachments as  output but attachment tab is not coming to user in the workspace.

We did settings say checked attachment at ACLS section for Assign task activity.

Please let me know if  I am missing any settings here or please provide materail .

Thanks
Praveen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

No. The Approval Container user interface doesn't include the attachment window for some reason.

You could create your own container (custom) based on the Approval Container and add the attachment window.

Sorry.

Jasmin

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Are you sure the "Show Attachment Window for this Task" checkbox is checked under the Attachment section of the user step?

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Hi Jasmine,

Thanks  your reply. Yes Check box  has been checked. But attachments are not still coming up.

Thanks

Praveen.

Level 10

Which Workspace user interface are you using (under Workspace User Interface)?

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Jasmine,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is at workspace User Interface selection. It worked for Defualt User interface.We had selected Approval container.

But It should work for also Approval container option also right  ?  Is there any bug ?

Thansk

Praveen

Correct answer by
Level 10

No. The Approval Container user interface doesn't include the attachment window for some reason.

You could create your own container (custom) based on the Approval Container and add the attachment window.

Sorry.

Jasmin

Former Community Member

Jasmin, It's ok. Thanks for your prompt replies.

Thanks

Praveen