• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

power point project won't move to the next slide

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a project with several power point slides and then some automation and then slides again. The automation created within captivate moves from slide to slide. But the power point slides don't move to the next slide automatiacally. I have to click on next to make them move. I looked in the manual and can't find a source to tell me what to do with the slides to make them move automatically (like a slide show would be).  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Look at the Timeline for the slides that refuse to move. Do you see a Click Box object? If so, click on it and delete it. Also, please review the page linked below.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see what you are referring to. I'm just doing a simple project. Nothing fancy. I can't figure out why the power point slides aren't moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

When you import a PPT, you have two options. One option allows the PPT to just play through. The other option inserts a Click Box object on slides that prevents the slide from moving forward until clicked by the user. The choice is made in the dialog.

tmp1.PNG

The default is On mouse click. After your slides arrive, the timeline looks like this:

tmp2.png

To allow the slide to move forward, delete the Click Box.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pictures are the ticket! I fixed the problem. It was the clicked box. Once deleted it worked perfectly!

Thanks for your help

Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources