• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help system like in Windows 2007

Aug 17, 2006 Aug 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Robohelp can create a Help System like that comes with new Windows 2007 (Beta) ? If so, what format is that ?

Thanks
Maxx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 18, 2006 Aug 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Assistance Platform help system, and related technologies like MAML are currently not publically available.

As far as I am aware, compiled help advice is to continue with HTMLHelp.

This obviously introduces questions about how best to do this so that switching to MAML is as painless as possible. Some of this can be done by the HAT but some will also be defined by how well structured our information is within our current systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2006 Aug 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2006 Aug 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks.

I was wondering if many people were going to continue with WinHelp into Vista? As I understand this it is possible but will require auser download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp