• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

too many activations

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2010 Apr 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having an issue authorizing my device re: my sony PRS-505;  I have had my ereader for over 2 years and only recently have I had an issue. Phone and Web support is lacking.   Contacted both Sony and Adobe on Saturday and again on Monday.... Could  someone fix my problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for Adobe Digital Editions through Adobe is only available by submitting a web case (go to http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions and click on "Submit a web case").  Have you done this and if so what was your case #

Sony however does offer phone support and should also be able to fix your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My case number is #203321980

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You went through the chat support (who incorrectly sent you to Phone support).  The only realy method to get support for Digital Editions is by submitting a Web case (given the steps detailed above).

I did however fix your immediate problem (you have 4 device activations left).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines