• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Builder RDS Times Out

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2010 Apr 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I just installed CFBuilder.  I can add my localhost server (JRUN)  and can start and stop it.  But when I use te RDS viewer it fails almost 100 percent of the time with a "Read timed out" error.  In three days of trying I was able to see the tables in my databases twice - all the other times it times out.  Any deas?

Thanks

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2010 Aug 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to fix this issue. I just installed CF9 with CF Builder and the exact same things is happening. Win 7 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue turned out that I did not have the DNS configured correctly. We use SQL Server on a non-standard port. Once I had the port correct everything worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I just restarted IIS and it is working, with my fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation