• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to adjust pace of narration after recording/publishing?

Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to adjust the pace of narration in my project...It sounds a little fast right now....Is there any way i can do it?

Regards,

Nanditha

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

To my knowledge there is nothing you can do but re-record. There is no "dial application" that allows you to speed or slow the pace. I suppose if you had long periods of silence you could edit the clips to remove bits of silence to speed things up or you could introduce bits of silence to slow things down, but there is nothing overall that allows you to adjust pace.

Yesterday Giveaway of the Day offered a product called Audio Speed Changer. Sounds like something you may have been interested in. Had you known about it yesterday (or were following my Twitter feed) you could have obtained it at no charge.

Click here to view

Aside from that possibility, you might try adjusting the frame rate in Captivate. But I am very skeptical that will actually do anything for you audio wise.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources