• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 87:2087:6087 urn:uuid:e06b307

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2010 Jan 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was having touble with my e reader and sony gave me advice to uninstall and reinstall my e reader i did this we one ereader as i couldnt load my purchases ebook so i took it back and got another one and it did the same with the other now im getting this message as above i tried to report it sony as i live in uk but i got no reply i sent a web case again but still no reply, i just wonder if anyone can give me some advice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2010 Jan 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and "customer support" told me that's Adobe's problem and I should get a response within 48 business hours (I guess that makes it 6 business days or almost 2 weeks). should have gone with Kindle : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it been totally nightmare i can get any help im still waiting adobe i have phone sony on my day off and they offered help but cant do anything until this is sorted but i have tried to phone sony to say what they said didnt work but there opening hours mon-fri 9-5 im at work then. Im not sure what to do now? if anyone has a quick fix to sort this out for me i be very grateful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM GETTING SAME MESSAGE.  Support at Ebook reader states this is an Adobe problem.  I cannot get an answer.  I will trash this device Aluratek Libre and go buy a Kendall.  I don't hear any problems with them.  Anything associated with Adobe seems to be a nightmare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for Digital Edition is only offered by submitting a web support case.  Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions and click on submit a "Web Case"

Support is NOT offered by phone or by web chat.  At best you will be informed to open a support case as indicated above.  At worst you will be given the runaround as the agents try to be helpful (but aren't, because they have no capability to solve these problems).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2010 Apr 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem..does anyone know  if/ when Adobe resets my activations will everything will be fine? I have until tomorrow to return my Aluratek Libre,(Shopping Channel gives you 30 days to try out stuff) which I  reaally liked until this problem....I am thinking maybe I should get a kindle instead...

I put in a case last night  case number 0181544715. Anyone know what the normal turnaround time is to hear from them?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2010 Apr 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey: I am having the same problem and understand that it could be 30 to 60

days. Fortunately my son transferred it to my wife's computer to bypass the

Adobe block.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2010 Apr 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can't be right!! That long..well I will just have to keep bugging them.

..I would PAY to have Adobe make a proram that works. Wish they would clean up the software and then sell it !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2010 Apr 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines