• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zen Coding in CFBuilder

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2010 Apr 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a way to get the Zen Coding plugin for Aptana (http://code.google.com/p/zen-coding/wiki/AptanaHowToEn) to work with CFBuilder?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 21, 2010 Apr 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Zen Coding working with CFBuilder.

I have installed CFBuilder as an Eclipse plugin.

I installed EclipseMonkey and then I went to Aptana's update site with the Eclipse . I unselected the group items by category and installed only the Aptana Scripting.

For the most part, this was my guide: http://code.google.com/p/zen-coding/wiki/AptanaHowToEn

-Jade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2010 Apr 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the standalone version and whenever I try to install Eclipse Monkey or Aptana Scripting I get a dependancy error--evidently CFBuilder requires an earlier version of Eclipse Monkey. But that told me that Eclipse Monkey was already installed. I looked in the plugin directory and it's there but I didn't see a "Scripts" menu. Opening "plugins\org.eclipse.eclipsemonkey_1.5.0.25222\plugin.xml" I noticed that the code for the menu (at the top) was commented out. I uncommented these lines and started CFBuilder with the "clean" option ("cfbuilder.exe -clean") and there was the "Scripts" menu with the Zen Coding stuff listed. I did have to unbind another command to get "ctrl-E" to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation