• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export to word with Timeline

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2006 Jul 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to create a Word document that shows the presentation Timeline, or something simular that reports each object that was included in slides (buttons, captions, images, etc) and also says when they are shown and the duration.
How to include these information?
Does anybody know how to do that? Is there any other software I can use to export those information?
Paulo
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lost.time and welcome to our community

Are you saying you have tried the Publish to Word handouts option and it doesn't offer what you are looking for? Or were you even aware you could publish your movie as a Word handout?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,
To tell the truth, I'm not an expert. I'm a beginning in Captivate...
I produced a movie, and now I'm using the publish handouts in order to export it. The produced document is very usefull, but I could not see how to include on it the timeline (or the list of objects, with times and so forth).
The word document will not be published. The report would be used for reviewing the produced movie...
I'd appreciate your help (or ideas).

Paulo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources