• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URL Variables. How to work with them?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2010 Apr 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. it's me again with another questiom!!

Yesterday i was finishing a webshop i'm building with Flex 4 and i needed to call a bank page to make the payment. For that i hade to send some values which i thought it could be possible with URLVariables. Well, i can't say that's not possible but when i have to use variables with the "_" character that's where everything gets more complicated cause Flex sends it like some weird characters "%2%" (something like this.

Then i want to te documentaation and thought i've found the solution isind the decode, but it stills sending the variable as "%2%" instead of the "_".

Now, even if you found a way to send the variabe value correctly "word1_word2", how are we going to past the VARIABLE NAME with the same character???

Example:

public function URLVariablesExample() {             var url:String = "http://www.[yourDomain].com/application.jsp";             var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(url);             var variables:URLVariables = new URLVariables();             variables.exampleSessionId = new Date().getTime();             variables.exampleUserLabel = "guest";             request.data = variables;             navigateToURL(request);         }

Everything works fine with this example above, but if you need to use a variable (bank api request - nothing i can do to change it) that is for exampe "example_sessionId"?

Hope you understand my question and br able to tell me what to do to make it work!

Thanks!!

LP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about this:

variables.example_sessionId = "some_string";

If that's not the answer refrase your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines