• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 (HTML) - Is there a way to print ALL topics in a book?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've generated an HTML project and users want to know if there is a way to print all topics in a book instead of printing one topic at a time. We have the print selected topic and print all topics in book options with generated help (.chm). Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select Print, this is the dialog you get.

The output will not adhere to your CSS so don't expect it to be pretty. There's information about this on my site.

It might be better to create PDFs and make them available from the TOC or somewhere in your help.

printchm.jpg

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm referring to a WebHelp project. I should have been more specific. Is there a way to print all topics in a book from the table of contents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing built in so creating PDFs would be the best option.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp