• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Snippets

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone worked out if it possible to create a set of snippets and install them on several machines like we could in the old days with homesite?

I guess I could write an extension but ideally I want them to work as normal snippets do.

Kevin

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, any snippet code stored in a snippet folder will be usable by Builder.

So, one can either share the files in the directory, or configure the snippet directory to some common network location that all users point to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ian,

I don't really want to give over my whole directory to shared snippets. I really want both shared and personal snippets.

Perhaps some way to share the contents of a subdirectory would work? I will try that.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation