• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received great help from Adobe Spport

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2010 Apr 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a case Wednesday  April 21 and it has been resolved tonight. I had the too many activations issues and also could not copy books to my reader or even authorize reader....after a few requests for loginfo and snapshots of errors it has been resolved and I am able to read my epub purchases again!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2010 Apr 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's encouraging! Did you submit your support ticket online? I opened a case to request help with my "no permission to copy document here" error on April 17 and have had no reply as yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes online support portal. I found their first response didn't come via email for some reason so I kept checking my case online. The first time they were e asking for info and I I hadn't checked online I wouldn't have known...they would send me e-mails at weird times too..mostly evening and I responded right away...make sure you open the PDF they send that is were they ask the questions...maybe I just got lucky!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines