• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just downloaded CF Builder trial and it is showing expired

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded CF Builder when it was in BETA, I tried some things and realized I needed a copy when I start doing CF9 development. That time has come and I downloaded a trial version and had difficulty installing, so I uninstalled the BETA. I installed and booted it up and nothing seems to work as expected (code assist, etc.), so I went to open another file and it said my trial had expired. I have ordered it, but our procurement process takes a while and I need a copy now until my license arrives. Anyone know a solution to fixing this situation.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you are still using Beta build.Since the last week of March you are supposed to use the Final release build.

Please download it and uninstall beta and install this final build and you will get 60 days of trial period.

Hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation