Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data Services Error(s)

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Using the trial of Flash builder 4 on Windows 7 Pro x64. Have CF Builder installed as well as Coldfusion 9 Developer edition (standalone dev server). All 3 installed today.MySQL (wamp) is also running locally. The workstation is a work horse with ample resources.

I have some exiting CFCs from a previous project, nothing crazy, that i'd like to use in a sample flex project. There are only 3 functions in the cfc. I have connected the flash builder to the local coldfusion installation and it is verifying correctly.

The issues i'm running into:

1. When createing a flash builder project, you have the option to select the default location OR another. i have tried the default and a folder in C:\coldfusion9\wwwroot\project_name\. When attempting to open a cfc (even just as a text editor) i get the "workspace is in use, try another" error....a lot.

2. This one is killing me. When connecting to a Data/Service using the wizard i browse to C:\Coldfusion9\wwwroot\project_name\component.cfc OR C:\coldfusion9\wwwroot\copy_of_cfc.cfc and regardless i receive "The selected service should be under tthe web root of the current project's server". Is C:\coldfusion9\wwwroot not the project server? The root of my CF server in flex builder is C:\coldfusion9\

cf1.png

Server Config:

cf2.png

Thank you in advance for your consideration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2010 Apr 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any thoughts anyone?

I've Google the heck out of this and haven't found a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2010 May 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danj,

I think there could be an issue with respect to access rights of the files. Pls. check that. Also if you can share the logs with us, it would be great to resolve this. You can find the .log file in the workspace folder under the .metadata folder

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines