• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 4 Trial Version with Win7

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a co-worker that is testing Captivate out on a Windows 7 computer using the Free 30-day trial. Everytime we try to record audio, nothing registers, not even the "setting audio levels' feature-the sound bar stays low, no green.

I tried doing the "DLL' fix but that is not working-looks like there are no DLL files associated with the trial version.

Anyone have any helpful advice I can pass along?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2010 Apr 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Some audio and WIN7-issues were resolved by a patch (released in May 09) but I'm afraid it is not possible to install that patch on a trial version. Because I'm not really sure: try Updates in the Help menu?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2010 Apr 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response!

We were able to get the latest update to work on one Win7 computer but not the other. Thanks for the info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources