• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search not working

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2010 Apr 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running on RoboHelp 7. When generating a Microsoft HTML Help SSL I get the following error in the Output View:

C:\Documents and Settings\cabennet\My Documents\My RoboHelp Projects\test\!SSL!\Microsoft_HTML_Help\!chm_tmp_folder_0\test.hhp
HHC6003: Error:
The file Itircl.dll has not been registered correctly.

And my issue (not sure if it's related to the above error or not)----the Search does not work. It doesn't matter what I type in it comes up with a 'no results found' message.

I have older Helpfiles that work fine. It seems like the search feature just doesn't work anymore. Would an upgrade fix this? What can I do? Thanks!

Casey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Try this.

http://helpware.net/FAR/far_faq.htm#HHC6003

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company's internet filter is blocking this site. Could you describe what this is a link to and if it could be accessed on a different site. I can download from Adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope Rob Chandler does not mind me pasting from his site.

This error effects only a small number of users. A HH component (c:\windows\system\itcc.dll)       did not get installed or registered correctly. If not installed get the  DLL       from another PC containing Workshop. To register the DLL run
regsvr32 c:\windows\system\itcc.dll (this path may be different  for       your PC - eg. c:\winnnt\system32).

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 01, 2010 May 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also want to have a look at:

http://kb2.adobe.com/community/publishing/505/cpsid_50592.html (Written by Rick Stone)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp