Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Format name different than field

Level 2

In text fields and drop down boxes as well, I would like the name of the fields (or caption) to be formatted differently than the field itself. How can I do that?

Thanks,

Caroline

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can do that on the Font palette. Make sure that the Font palette is visible by looking under the Window file menu and making sure Font is checked. Now highlight the object you want to play with. Now on the Font palette you can change the target that you are affecting from Caption and Value to Caption by clicking on the little button that I highlighted in Blue.

screen1.png

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

You can do that on the Font palette. Make sure that the Font palette is visible by looking under the Window file menu and making sure Font is checked. Now highlight the object you want to play with. Now on the Font palette you can change the target that you are affecting from Caption and Value to Caption by clicking on the little button that I highlighted in Blue.

screen1.png

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----