• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Communication Suite Download

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2010 Apr 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made several attempts (since Jan. 15) to receive the trial copy of TCS.  Has anyone received the trail DVD?  I have made serveral calls to Adobe and no one there seems to understand anything.  I have filled out requests to receive the trial DVD and still nothing.  I'm sure this is something we will purchase, but I would like to try it fist.  Just curious if anyone has had similar problems.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this site. It's an official link with Adobe.

http://www.runaware.com/clients/adobe/techsuite/

You can run TCS on their servers so no installation required.

You can download it.

You can order the DVD. - Maybe they deliver it.

If you do install, don't do so on a machine with RoboHelp already loaded.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  Going to try downloading on my laptop.  I wish Adobe would have given me this information

earlier.  UGH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2010 May 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've learned that this is really where you can gather the most expertise. If you call Adobe, be prepared to sit on hold and

talk to someone who doesn't have the experience of the power users. It's amazing how much Peter, Rick, Amebr, and Johndaigle have been helped me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2010 May 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ditto!  I have found the best information here.  I'm rewriting all of our software documentation manuals (user guides), so I'm anxious to get started with TCS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp