Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One topic but using one or more hht?

Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Working in RH HTML
I am trying to add two templates to a topic in a project.
ie. I have different templates as one of them is for Copyright and Company logo and the OTHER template is for a table.

So what I need to do now is that - In a single topic I need to add both the above templates.

I was thinking is there a way to add two or more templates to a topic? OR what is the way out for the above similar example?

Thx

Kewal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 18, 2006 Oct 18, 2006
Hi Kewal and Leon

This is one of the things that I love about life. Our communication. I see Kewal's question could be interpreted in a couple of different ways. Leon addressed one of those ways. I'll address the other.

I inferred that Kewal has another topic template that is equipped with a table inside. So, using the templates feature (which I covered in one of my scry items you can read by clicking here) you can create the topic initially using the template containing the table. Then, af...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Oct 18, 2006 Oct 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Table templates are entirely different from the HTT templates. See Peter Grainge's site for Rick Stone's method of creating new table templates. Also, keep in mind that these table templates will not contain any paragraph or character styles; those are assigned independently.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kewal and Leon

This is one of the things that I love about life. Our communication. I see Kewal's question could be interpreted in a couple of different ways. Leon addressed one of those ways. I'll address the other.

I inferred that Kewal has another topic template that is equipped with a table inside. So, using the templates feature (which I covered in one of my scry items you can read by clicking here) you can create the topic initially using the template containing the table. Then, after you have created the topic and the table exists, you can apply the second template to bring forth the header and footer information.

If my interpretation is correct, the only way this would fail is if you used the first topic template to propagate a table via header or footer.

Happy Wednesday all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thx this was gr8..
thx for all the answers

Kewal
Happy Thursday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp