Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caching problem in DataServices

New Here ,
May 06, 2010 May 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There seems to be a odd thing in flash builder 4. I have a project, which uses a SOAP web service. I enter my URL for my webservice WSDL - the service is created in flash.

This is nice, it's working.

Now i change the wsdl on the server (more service) and i do a refesh in flash builder - the flash builder does not reflect the changes in the _current_ project - it seems to be caching the wsdl, some how. I have deleted the service, and recreated it again in flash builder - but this give the same result.

If i create a new project - and create a new webservice in this new project - and uses the same URL for the webservice - no problem - this new service reflects the new wsdl

I tried to refresh it again in the old project - but this still gives the "old" wsdl - tried to search and delete wsdl reference in the workspace....

Is there a caching feature.... ?

Regards

Molle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the data/services panel, did you try selecting the service and the clicking on the refresh button?

-mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanx for the hint - but i have done that a lot - i have even deleted the complet service (in the datapanel) - and it still "remembers" the old WSDL, some how

/MIchael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2010 May 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanx for the hint - but i have done that a lot - i have even deleted the complet service (in the datapanel) - and it still "remembers" the old WSDL, some how

/MIchael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines