Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Debug player after CS5 design premium install

New Here ,
May 10, 2010 May 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have problems with launching debug player from Flash Builder 4, it's keep stopping at 57 percent and generates an timeout after 30 sec or so. All this happend after I installed CS5 Design Premium. I have uninstall flash player several times and installed the debug player equal times. Deleted all instances of Flash Player found on my mac and reinstalled. But still no debugging for me...

Anyone have trick not written in the book or experienced similar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to use the standalone player or the plugin version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Plugin content debugger i guess, thats what i'm been using before at least. From this page;

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the browser launches, can you right click and see if "Debugger" appears in the menu?

If FB is launching a SWF in non-debug standalone player, then you may be running into http://forums.adobe.com/thread/624748?tstart=30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hmm, it suddenly started working again, so i guess it allright again.

I ran the uninstaller and so installed the plugin content debugger. Placed the projector content debugger app inside the player folder at Flash Builder root (could be placed anywhere I guess), and gave the path for the app to FB in preferences > Flash Builder > Profiler > Standalone.

Don't know which part who made it work, and I done the same before, but anyway it works for me now.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines