• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flexbuilder 4 plug-in with Flexbuilder 3 already installed

Explorer ,
May 11, 2010 May 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have the Flexbuilder 3 plug-in on Eclipse and I have recently downloaded the Flexbuilder 4 plug-in. Before I go any further I was curious to know what will happen when I attached the Flexbuilder 4 plug-in to Eclipse. Will it upgrade my Flexbuilder 3 plug-in or will both plug-ins still be on Eclipse?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can have both FB3 Plug-in and FB4 Plug-in installed side-by-side, but we recommend against installing them both into your same copy of Eclipse.

Instead, recommend either:

- installing FB4 Plug-in with its default bundled copy of Eclipse (Java Distro of Eclipse 3.4.2), or

- [optionally install FB4 Plug-in to a fresh copy of Eclipse, of your choosing], or

- uninstall FB3 Plug-in first, before installing FB4 Plug-in to the same copy of eclipse you were using with FB3.

Which version of Eclipse are you using with FB3 Plug-in?

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eclipse 3.4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines