• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Final Release?

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2010 Apr 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed   Adobe ColdFusion Builder 1.0.0.271911 on a new 'i7' laptop with Windows 7 64bit with all defaults*

I run Wampserver version 2 with root c:/wamp/www/, c:/Coldfusion9 and *CF Builder Resource Location: C:\wamp\www\...

Clicking on IE (preview) results in 'This program cannot display the webpage'

Clicking Help > Check for updates results in 'There are no update sites to search. Do you wish ...'

I tried to correct this on File/Properties, Project/Properties and Window/Preferences (all about the same) with no resolution.

In Dreamweaver CS3 it works fine, and the Beta version worked on an older laptop with Vista 64

What should I do?

Art

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to remember reading somewhere that CF Builder does not work on 64 bit platforms.

The system requirements here, http://freehandmx.com/mena/products/coldfusion/cfbuilder/systemreqs/ seem to confirm that: it says “32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode”.

HTH,

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation