• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index page should open with single click with Robohelp 6.0

New Here ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 6.0 version& facing problem with index properties.I want the index page to open with a single click on pointing but it is opening only

on double click.Suggest any solution to solve this using Robohelp 6.0.

Regards

S.Kasimeena

[email address removed by forum host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Including the type of help you are creating would be a good idea.

In WebHelp, a single click is all that is required so I am guessing you are creating CHMs. There is no option to do that with CHMs as far as I am aware.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to say, including your email address in forum posts is not a good idea unless you have a top notch spam filter.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2010 May 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I based my previous answer on a check of a CHM, something I don't normally do much work with. It has since been pointed out to me that topics should open with a single click and checking some more CHMs confirmed that. Books will require a double click but that can be changed.

singleclicktoc.jpg

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp