• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the arrow keys on my keyboard stop functioning . . .

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After functioning for a period of time during a session, the arrow keys on my keyboard stop functioning, as if my fingers had accidentally hit a toggle key, turning off the arrow keys as well as Page Up and Page Down keys and other Shortcut Keys.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2010 May 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to be a little more complicated than previous posts show. When holding the down arrow key pressed doesn't seem to produce an effect, it actually does, as can be seen when restarting the application. The last page viewed will be centered in the view, but at a location that seems to be affected by the amount of time the down arrow key was pressed before exiting the application.

It therefore seems to be a problem in the drawing part of the application, as the internal reference to which section of the page is shown on the screen is correctly updated.

Regards,

Anders

PS. I am using DE 1.7 on Win XP professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines