• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Paint Bucket Tool

New Here ,
May 16, 2010 May 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to illustrator and I'm hoping someone can help me with the live paint tool. I'm using CS5 on a mac. I've watched several tutorials that show the live paint bucket tool directly under the eyedropper tool in the side toolbar, but I'm showing a "Symbol Sprayer Tool" there instead. I can't find the Live Paint Bucket Tool anywhere...any suggestions on how to locate this tool? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2010 May 16, 2010

Right between the perspective grid tool and the free transform tool in CS5. The tool state defaults to the shape builder tool and the live paint bucket is in that same group.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right between the perspective grid tool and the free transform tool in CS5. The tool state defaults to the shape builder tool and the live paint bucket is in that same group.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 27, 2010 Jun 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was quite confusing, I hope they add a note about this in the Help panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are still unable to find it like I was unable to you can a) click on the little three dots at the very bottom of the toolbar. It will then open up  the "All tools" box and you will see it there. Or you can (b) press the letter "K" on your keyboard and it will be active. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines