• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a Player bar from Macromedia v1

Explorer ,
May 17, 2010 May 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use a certain player bar from Macromedia V1 to maintain consistency.

How do I import the player into Captivate 4?

Thanks

fremo

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2010 May 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using version 1 of Cp but have not installed it any more, so I'm not sure if this answer could help you. What is the format of the playbar? In CP4 only SWF-formatted playbars are available (up till CP3 there were also BMP-playbars). And I'm afraid that you'll have a BMP-one. If you do have a SWF, you could copy it to the folder with the playbars: ... Adobe\Captivate 4\Gallery\PlaybackControls\SWFbars\AS2. But I'm sceptical.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes its a .bmp player bar. Is there anyway you can convert to a .swf and then copy to Cap 4 Gallery?

Thanks

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As far as I know, not possible. Never used BMP myself, but follow the threads in this forum and do not remember someone offered a solution. Here is one of those threads:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1878062#1878062

Sorry for that,

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for all yor help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources