Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How To View or Run .CLA files?

Level 3

I've downloaded sample applications from Adobe LC web.

I've Unzipped the file, but then I don't know how to open it.

The file extension is .CLA

Can you help?

7 Replies

Level 2

What is the sample application you downloaded?

Are you referring to *.LCA file? or the file you downloaded is not meant to be unzip and use.

The *.CLA file might be associated with Java Class files or a shortcut for *.CLASS file extension. (Something i retrieved from the internet search)

Level 3

I've doanloaded

this file. Adobe-Samples-Application-EndToEndMortgageApplication.cla

Level 10

Step1: Rename your file into .LCA

Step 2: Goto Adminui-> Services -> Applications & Services-> Archive Management-> Import Archive.

Step 3: Locate your file and click import.

Now you can see the updated processes and forms in your workbench.

Nith

DISCLAIMER:

========================================================================

"This communication is intended only for the named recipient and others authorized to receive it.

It contains confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action you may take in reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated otherwise, this communication is not intended, nor should it be taken to create any legal and/or contractual relation or otherwise. Ministry of Finance (MOF) is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Whilst MOF undertakes all reasonable efforts to screen outgoing e-mails for viruses, it cannot be held liable for any viruses transmitted by this e-mail."

Level 3

Hi Ninth

The file extention is LCA and not CLA.

Where is adminui located? is it an application?

Level 2

Hi,

http://<hostname>:<port>/adminui

It is an administrative web ui for adminstrator to manage LiveCycle ES services and processes.

The file you download is a LiveCycle Archive file that contain Livecycle Process, Resources and other information, which required to use AdminUI to import into the Livecycle Server.

There should be more information about the LCA you downloaded.

Level 7

yes we can unzip .lca file. just rename the extn as .zip and unzip it by right clicking on zip file

Regards

Sunil