• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does captivate capture sound from fireface

New Here ,
May 19, 2010 May 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ill pay $100 to anyone who can show me how to get captive to record from my professional sound card RME fireface 800.

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

LOL, in any way at all? Becuase I can tell you at least ONE way to accomplish it and maybe even two.

One way to accomplish it would be to connect a short patch cable between the Audio Out and pipe it back into the Audio IN jack. Then record it as you would the Microphone.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  My computer does not have that.  It is a custom built computer for professional recording. It does not have have an internal sound card like home computers.

I see the the options for selecting the inputs of my pro card when I go to the settings tab in Captive.  But when I click the button for adjusting the sound nothing happens.

IOW, Captive knows and sees I have a sound card but I dont know how to direct Captive to communicate with it properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources