• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to move my flex builder 3 settings

Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to move my flex builder 3 settings for syntax colour over to fb4, I'm on XP, what can I do? I know there must be  some prefs.xml somewhere but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2010 Jun 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

They aren't specific to the version of Flash Builder. They are specific to your workspace. There is a .metadata  folder outside of your workspace.

Within that navigate to .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.runtime\.settings

There are a bunch of .prefs files there. Try using those. I think what you might need is com.adobe.flexbuilder.editorcore.prefs.

Please do try and let me know if this works.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many files in there that affect the colour, I'm worried about corrupting the new workpace if I copy them in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try creating an entirely new workspace. Then test the colouring there. If it works out fine, you can import the project as an fxp from your old workspace to the new one. If it doesn't you can revert back to your old workspace.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines