• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help : installer has detected one or more adobe coldfusion builder plugins

Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled coldfusion builder from flash builder and then when re-install I get a  message:

installer has detected one or more adobe coldfusion builder plugins  ....etc

How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that you clean-up the plugins directory under ../Program Files/Adobe ColdFusion Builder Plugins/

If there are any jars remove them and try to install. You should be able to install now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awesome mate,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a caution to save your time please follow the following release note:

82284 - If you install ColdFusion Builder as a plug-in to Flash Builder and decide to uninstall ColdFusion Builder, make sure ColdFusion perspective is not active in Flash Builder. Failing which, some features may not work after restarting Flash Builder or ColdFusion Builder's perspective will not come up if installed again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tricky buisiness building on that mamoth eclipse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a caution to save your time please follow the following release note:

82284 -   If you install ColdFusion Builder as a plug-in to Flash Builder and decide to uninstall ColdFusion Builder, make sure ColdFusion perspective is not active in Flash Builder. Failing which, some features may not work after restarting Flash Builder or ColdFusion Builder's perspective will not come up if installed again.

I did the wrong thing here and I can't ever get coldfusion to reappear after unstalling into FB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can't get CFB to work when I reinstall it into FB , looks like a total reinstall with both FB and then CFB into it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to start FB with the -clean option after the CFB uninstall (or before the re-install)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 10, 2010 Jun 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation