• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unhandled event loop exception java.lang.StackOverflowError

Participant ,
May 26, 2010 May 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to CFB update 1 I have been getting frequent "Unhandled event loop exception java.lang.StackOverflowError" errors when trying to copy/paste text.  It only happens (so far) when I use CTL+C to copy, but once it does happens I have to restart CFB to work.  I've tried with syntax checking on and off, same effect.  It doesn't happen every time, but it happens enough that I can reproduce it every few minutes.

I'm running CFB as a plugin inside of FB4 running on Windows 7 Pro 64bit.  This just started happening since the update.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 26, 2010 May 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Though it is odd that I didn't get the error until applying the update (and the update specifically fixes this issue), it seems to be gone now.  Being that I have installed CFB inside of FB as a plugin I launched FB with the "-clean" parameter.  Since then I have not seen the error.

The release notes explain:

(For plug-in Installation) Start ColdFusion Builder using the following command:           
     eclipse –clean

However, perhpas this should also explain the need to run FlashBuilder.exe with the -clean option if installed as a plugin to FB.  For dummies like me this would be helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation