Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Error

May 27, 2010 May 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two books purchased and functioning fine thru Adobe Digital Editions.  For no apparent reason one of the books will no longer launch and the errors are below:

Document is not licensed for this device type
Document is not licensed for this machine

I have not changed the pc or the program...one continues to function the other does not.

I have had two poor experiences with tech support...any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2010 May 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am having a similar problem. I purchased an e-book through a1books.com thinking that this will be a very convenient way for me to read this book as long as I had computer and Internet access.

I do not have my own computer and am at my school's library all day every day, and on different computers. I was asked to install Digital Editions and then to download the book this way. After having downloaded it to my brother's laptop last week, I am now on my own at a library, and I have installed Digital Editions on here, but cannot view my book!

I don't know how to view it! This is so ridiculous, why is it so hard to access something that I paid money for?!

Is there any help with this issue? The error I  am getting is that the license is already in use or something of the sort, but I am the owner of the license!

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines