Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to terminate a process from individual queue ?

Level 2

Hi,

How to terminate a process from individual queue of user in a workspace after deadline? Suggest any ways or orchestrations which can terminate the process.

Thanks,

Jaison.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is it a task or just a notification that stays in the user queue?

Jasmin

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

On the deadline section of the User step, you can select which route you want to follow when the deadline occurs.

Just select a route that goes to the end of your process.

Jasmin

Level 2

Hi

Yeah, a seperate route is given after deadline. The process after deadline is made to move to another user.

The process is moving to the desired user queue. The problem is that it is not removed from the queue

it was there earlier.We have to manually goto the workspace and click it to get it removed.

The same problem does not arise in the group queue. The form is moving and it is also removed from the

queue

Thanks

Jaison

Level 10

It should get removed from the queue. If it goes to the next user step then it is removed.

I think what you have in your queue is just a notification that the task has deadlined. If you click on it, does it open the form or it just removes the notification?

Jasmin

Level 2

Hey Jasmine,

Thanks for the response.

I have clearly mentioned that in Group queue, the task gets removed from the queue

when it moves to another queue.

while the same thing does not happen in an individual queue.

Thanks,

Jaison.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Is it a task or just a notification that stays in the user queue?

Jasmin

Level 2

Hi,

It is just a notification. It is removed when it is clicked.

But in the case of group queue, there is no notification.

Thanks for reply,

Jaison.

Level 10

I know that having the notification is the expected behavior. I'm not sure if they intentionally removed it for a group queue or if it's a bug, but right now, the user queue is having the right behavior.

Sorry.

Jasmin