• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter: Locking slide advance only

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2010 Jun 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a presentation for students. I do not want them to be able to advance slides before the content is delivered. However, I would like for them to be able to go back if they want. It looks to me like locking the slides prevents forward AND backward movement. Is there any way to only lock forward movement in Presenter?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2010 Jun 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kef1,

Prohibiting forward movement is the fundamental functionality of the "locked" slides feature in Presenter.

Having used the locked feature in other presentations in the past, you should have the ability to go back to previous screens you've watched and review them...but forward movement is restricted.

The locking feature is based on the duration of the slide; so you must have viewed/played the entire contents of a given slide/screen before you can advance.

Rob

http://www.robrode.com/yabb/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob,

Thanks for your response. I'm still having trouble with this. When I choose lock all slides, the students have to watch the entire presentation to go back and see something. For example, if a student misses a deadline on slide two, I want them to be able to go back and view slide 2 while slide 3 is going. What I don't want them to be able to do is advance to slide 4. When I have the lock feature on, it prohibits both types of movement. Is there anyway around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources