• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MS Office 2007 and Blade Servers

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have RoboHelp x5 and have been running MS Office 2003 successfully.  Our office is upgrading to MS Office 2007.  Not sure if this will cause issues with current html pages and/or loading and linking future MS office documents?

Additionally, we have OS Win 2003 svc pk 2 rel 2 and our IT wants to upgrad the OS and/or the service pack.  Will that have any effect on current data?

I'm not familiar with a blade server, but we are looking to upgrade to that as well.  Anyone else use a blade server?

Anyone out there in the brain trust who can help me with this so I will have the answers prior to a migration headache, I'd appreciate all the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

X5 will not work with Office 2007 so you will need to upgrade RH.

Windows 2003 is not a desktop operating system and no version of RoboHelp would be supported on that.

Can't help you with the blade server. Those who can would probably need to know if it is output you will be putting on that or source control.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp