Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video insert

Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to insert a "magnifier" type video onto a slide I have created, just showing some of the inner workings of the page, (it's a how to guide on registering for an account with a companies webpage) and I wanted to show just a simple side video on what happens when you click on a certan thing...

I know I am not being very descriptive but work has put my head in a twist already...    

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You mean as if you recorded yourself with a webcam? Or do you mean full motion clips of screen activity recorded using Captivate? Or something else entirely?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through a clip of screen activity recorded with captivate, but it was

from a different record

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I'm a bit on the confused side here.

You recorded something in a different project? You now wish to re-use that in an existing project? Because you are saying "video insert" it's making me think that perhaps you wish to take a smaller video and insert it into a larger one. Similar to a Picture In Picture effect.

So is it a "picture in picture" effect you are trying to achieve or do you simply have a segment of a different project you wish to re-use and play as if it were part of the existing project?

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Picture in Picture effect yes... that is exactly it... sorry like I said work has my head in a twist today XD

(this isn't even my job but the CEO asked me to do it so I said yes)    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources