• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue when using 'Design View'

May 21, 2010 May 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a little problem on my project when i use the design view.

My project compile and run without problems, but if i try in FB to see a component in "Design view" i have compiler errors
(If i quit the 'Design view' to 'Source view' and do a "Clean", errors disapears and i can compile and run my project without problems)

Errors in Design view are : "Unable to resolve resource bundle "xxx" for locale "xx_XX".

Maybe the compiler for Design view doesn't take parameters given in "Project configuration" ?

Here is my additionnal parameters to the compiler :

-locale en_US fr_FR -source-path=../lib/afw/src/locales/globals/{locale} -source-path=../lib/afw/src/locales/quizzes/{locale}  -source-path=locales/{locale} -allow-source-path-overlap=true

There is an hack or a fix for this issue ?

Thx

ML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 02, 2010 Jun 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A sample would really help us get to the root of the issue. Could u file a bug at http://bugs.adobe.com/flex/ and then post the link to the bug here.

Or attach a few screenshots and give us more details.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have a simple sample. But i made some screenshot to explain the problem.

Here is the link to the bug : http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-26984

If you have any question, we can continue to talk on jira.

ML

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2010 Jun 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We are working on this now. But it would be great if you could provide us with a sample application where this can be reproduced. Would make things faster. Is that possible?

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines