Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Showing duration

New Here ,
May 04, 2010 May 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i recorded my screen using captivate and i edited a custom skin myself. What i need is showing duration of video i recorded in player skin. i couldnt find anything in captivate and web. is there anyone knowing how can i do that?

thanks...

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 25, 2010 May 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Captivate are you using? Do you want to display the duration of the entire project/file or just one slide?  Where do you want to display the duration?  --Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to show the duration of the published swf file on navigation, for example,near the progressbar or play button. just like flvplayback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few options, but I have a few more questions:

What's driving your slide timing?  Audio? Text Captions with calculated caption timing? Something else?

Do you just want to show project duration only?  This is easy.

Or do you want to display remaining time as the user proceeds through the training?  This isn't as easy.

--Leslie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2010 Jun 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't ask the original question, but I hopped on the forum to get an answer for your first scenario - Do you just want to show project duration only?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources