• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 4 Flash export/import to CS4 Pro and Windows 7 Enterprise

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2010 Jun 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try and import my Captivate 4 project (latest Update) to Flash CS4 Pro (latest Update) I get a error Dialogue that says:

Can't Load Library: 126.

I'm using Window 7 Enterprise and have full admin privileges on the system. Error message happens no matter the order of  opening both programs. Tried Import into Flash and also Export to Flash. Same result either way.

Any help on getting by this error would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel McHugh

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution yet. Any one experienced this before?

PS I've double checked the files: RDMFISTUB10.dll and external libraries file rdjsfl.dll are in the right spots (External Libraries and Importers) RDMFISTUB10 will restore itself if I delete it but not RDJSFL dll.

Problem persists even if I create files on local c: drive documents folder with external files or anything in the Captivate file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've changed the Flash CS4 program to run as Administrator and now I can import. Still get quite a few errors on compiling it though. (IE Access of undefined property nCurSlideIndex, all errors are on the Slide Context and Actions Layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources