• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8.0.2 Crashes when Saving Topics

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2010 Jun 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make a change to a topic, and then save it, RH crashes. When I reopen the project, the change has been saved. If I change several topics, only the first topic is saved before the crash, the other changes are lost. This happens on a consistent basis.

Is this happening to anyone else, and is there a solution?

Out of about 10 projects, this occurs in two of them. I cannot identify any differences between the projects with this bug and those without. I looked at the CPDs, the baggage files, any broken links, etc...

I have both RH patches installed. I am working from my local hard drive (though I intend to move the projects to RoboSource Control soon). RH always rebuilds the CPDs upon project open. I have Windows 7 Professional, with all current updates/patches.

Thanks,

Isaac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2010 Jun 06, 2010

Perhaps see if anything in the following topic helps:

javascript:;

Also keep an eye on the MORE LIKE THIS box. Sometimes it includes useful links.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2010 Jun 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps see if anything in the following topic helps:

javascript:;

Also keep an eye on the MORE LIKE THIS box. Sometimes it includes useful links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2010 Jun 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, It turns out that removing a reference to an external javascript file fixed the issue. Strange that it only affects one of my projects. All of the topics in all of my projects use this external file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2010 Jun 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is strange. Unfortunately the situation doesn't ring any bells so I can't offer any other suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp