• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't double-click to open a topic

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what happened, but now I can't double-click to open topics. I can right-click and select Open with WYSIWYG. The only thing I can figure out, is an automatic Windows update occured, then I couldn't open topics by double-clicking. Please help, this is such a drag!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006
AH HA! I changed the radio button to Use Default and now it works! Thanks. Can't imagine how that changed...but thanks anyhow!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can imagine it's a drag . I'm assuming this is not limited to just a few topics or projects but across the board? From the menu item you mention you are using a version of RH older than X5 - which is what I have. Can you ensure that RH is flagged as your default editor. Try looking at your options. In X5 it's in the HTML Editors tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is RH WYSIWYG...Hmmmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for my installation but the radio button is set to Auto Select rather than Default. Regardless of what yours is set to, try changing it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and what happens if you click Edit rather than Edit With | RoboHelp WYSIWYG?
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it had been a windows update I'd have thought this forum would have heard from others. I installed an update yesterday and am OK. You're not operating your project from a network I hope? If so, don't. Does the double click do anything (e.g. generate an error message)? Does double clicking work in other applications (e.g. opening a file in windows explorer)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
AH HA! I changed the radio button to Use Default and now it works! Thanks. Can't imagine how that changed...but thanks anyhow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp