• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFFILE

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2010 Jun 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using cffile to upload video to a server.  The files upload fine if they are small.  I just tried uploading a 70 meg file and was sent to a '404 - file or directory not found' page.  Any assistance would be great...

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

There are configurable limits on request size (i.e. file upload size) in the ColdFusion administrator.

It is also possible that the web server (IIS, Apache, etc) could be imposing its own limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more information would be great... e.g. operating system, web server in use, hosting environment, things you already investigated, etc.

As far as I remember there are no restrictions concernig the size of uploaded files with cffile. The only limitation is the servers memory, because the file is stored in the memory until the upload is finished. Afterwards the file will be written to disk.

Or it could be a timed out connection (depends on your web server properties)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are configurable limits on request size (i.e. file upload size) in the ColdFusion administrator.

It is also possible that the web server (IIS, Apache, etc) could be imposing its own limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a new installation of IIS.  There was a post limit of 12.5 megs

by default.  I raised it to 200 megs and now things are working great.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation