Jun 06, 2010 Jun 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Environment:

Windows 7 Ultimate

SQL Server 2008 Standard

ColdFusion 9 Developer Edition

Using IIS

ColdFusion Builder Plug-In 1.0.0.271911 (I was part of the pre-beta and beta and it worked there with Windows Vista Ultimate)

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.5.2

Build id: M20100211-1343

Problem:

1. I have a ColdFusion project with CFNature applied
  2. I have installed multiple extensions (in combination, solo, uninstalled, reinstalled, from archive, from folder, all combinations)
  3. I have refreshed my project
  4. I have reloaded the extensions
  5. When I right click on the ColdFusion project it doesn't offer any of the menu options for the ColdFusion Builder extensions installed
  6. This is a ColdFusion Builder Trial (so I can't just uninstall and reinstall ColdFusion Builder)

Sincerely,

Braden Lake

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if this would help, but try to apply CFB update 1 ( "Help > Adobe ColdFusion Builder Updates..." ).  Then start eclipse with the "-clean" option.  Also, do you have the CF server setup in CFB and is it running?

If none of that helps, perhaps try to create a new workspace ("File > Switch Workspace > Other"), that sometimes fixes oddities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation