Exit

Run/debug question

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a simple question.

I've made a flash project in flash builder 4 which contains 2 applications. Lets call them MainApplication and LoadedApplication. As you can guess the MainApplication loads the LoadedApplication. Ok so without going into detail what I want to accomplish is to: when I press F11 to debug I don't want it to launch the LoadedApplication if it's currently selected, I want it to launch the default application which is the MainApplication always! I still want them both export new swfs when I hit F11 but I want to always launch the MainApplication, since I have code there that is required for the LoadedApplication.

Is that possible ? I tried to read some tutorials for configuring the run/debug settings but could make that work.

Any suggestions ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure you can use the "organize favorite" to do this.

Just at the right of the Debug button, click on the arrow, then "Organize Favorites..."

Then you can add the configurations you'd like to see first on your configuration list.

You can also add many configuration and mode them using the "up" and "down" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I go to external tools > organize favorites and then when I click add I don't have any launch configurations to add...

So how do I create a launch configuration? I tried to select the project debug -> other and delete the LoadedApplication, but as soon as I select that application and press F11, it pops up right back there. I am confused...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines