• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal alignment in my table is not consistent

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2010 Jun 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp v7.02.001 and below I have an example of what my table displays when viewed. The first line is Ok but the second line is indented when viewed. It is not indented when I view it in design.  I compared the two line in HTML view and added >span </span> to the line that was off.  I also added font family: Ariel; to the line of code thinking that might solve the problem.  Even though I can't see any differences between the two lines of code the second line displays a little to the right.  I've checked table properties and the settings are the same for both lines.  I notice if I arrow down while in design the information above the ruler changes from Document > TextBox > Table > Row > Cell > Paragraph > [ | ] to  Document > TextBox > Table > Row > Cell > Paragraph > Span > [ | ].  I thought that might be the problem but rows that are fine show either way.  It looks sloppy and I'd like to have all the text align as in the first row. 

Sorry I tried inserting the image and for some reason it says the content is not allowed?

The table is displaying this way:

UD Codes        UD Code Description

UD Codes        UD Code Description

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK for some reason this forum refuses to display the UD code  and  UD code descriptions as I'm entering them.  I wish Robohelp would do the same.  Imagine that the second line above is off to the right; the second line begins under the D instead of the U.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I'd give this a try to show how the table is diplaying.  Obviously the underscore represents the space I'm getting.

UD Code         UD Code Description

_UD Code       _UD Code Description

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you post an example topic and your css so we can have a look? I understand the problem, but without seeing the code, I can't be of much help.

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp