• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

G’day I’d just like to observe that the syntax colour-coding is still quite flaky. It seems more of

LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2010 Jun 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G’day
I’d just like to observe that the syntax colour-coding is still quite flaky, even after the recent updater.  It seems more often than not I have to reclick on a line I have typed to get it to colour properly.  It also seems like this occurs mostly on longer lines of code... the colouring will be fine out to a certain point, then the text just stays black until one clicks on it.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I presume so because I’m at a new job with a new computer, so this is the fourth computer I’ve had which has had this issue  (that’s fourth out of four... all of them that I’ve tried on).

This latest PC is running Win Vista Business Ed, 64-bit (so that makes the list of OSes I’m seeing this on: WinXP pro 32-bit, Win Vista Home 64-bit, Win Vista Bus 64-bit, Win7 Starter 32-bit).  Stand-alone install of CFB.

--
Adam

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same problem. In fact, I'm noticing that syntax highlighting is very, very slow after update 1. In larger files, I sometimes have to wait about a second or two after making a single small change while the editor refreshes itself. I've had to restart CFB after the editor gets too slow to work with. It seems like it gets worse the longer eclipse stays open, and the more editing you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find updating the colors very confusing for CFB and I don't like  the default colours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation