• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash builder 4 plugin broke inside coldfusion builder

Enthusiast ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed flash builder 4   into coldfusion builder  as a plugin but I can;t see anyway to run or debug flex applications in the flex perspective.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Not sure if it will help with this particular problem, but if you haven't seen it already, there's some info here about how to work around a similar compatibility issues with FB4 and CFB sharing the same copy of eclipse:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2828427#2828427

I realize that the thread above is about installing CFB into Flash Builder, and that's the opposite from how you installed it. There are at least 4 different ways to install the two products:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion/articles/cfbuilder_flashbuilder4_workflow_02.html

I'm not clear on which combination works most reliably though (CFB into FB4, FB4 into CFB, or separate installs), but will ask around internally to see if we have some more explicit recommendations to offer.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please do thx, its a pretty big important subject indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think my problem might be that I applied CF nature to my this flex project (to try and debug cfc's in the same project as a flex one) in the original standalone FB. How can I remove the CF nature, which should allow me to run this flex project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines